- Permits practical, everyday use at the workplace; fine-tuned to the needs of the modern dental laboratory
- Smooth and fluid consistency
- Creates highly accurate reproductions, down to the finest detail
- Only takes 6 minutes to finish off the investment
- Gives you plenty of time to invest in more complex bridgeworks, even at higher room temperatures
- Assures reliability, consistency and high quality for a perfect fit every time
- Includes watertight controls that carefully check on each and every batch (not just once, but several times throughout the overall manufacturing process)
- Suitable for all types of dental alloys
- Accommodates ringless techniques in both quick and slow-heating procedures
- Optimal expansion control by liquid dilution ensures a highly accurate fit
- Implant suprastructures with non-precious alloys are now safe and straight-forward
"We have tried numerous investment materials to achieve maximum results in our laboratory. We have chosen GC Fujivest Platinum and GC Fujivest Premium as the investments to utilize for our crown and bridge work (including large-span bridges). We find predictable results in fit and esthetics. Great job GC! Keep up the good work in providing laboratories the products to achieve their goal of quality."
Bob Posey, CDT
Posey Dental Laboratory Inc.
"Our lab has used GC Fujivest Premium for quite some time with great success. We love how robust the material is and how exact and detailed the castings are. GC Fujivest Premium has been very consistent and reliable for our laboratory. We use it for everything from non-precious to high-noble alloys. I would highly suggest GC Fujivest Premium for any dental laboratory wanting precise and predictable results."
Creative Dental Ceramics
Des Plaines, IL
"Finally we have an investment offering extremely fine detail reproduction with controlled expansion for any type of high-noble, semi, and non-precious alloys. I was amazed by the superior fit of end-casted objects, especially the results on long-spanned bridges and implant substructures."
Amir Juzbasic, MDT
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.