NATURE-CRYL MC is a denture acrylic resin specially created for microwave curing. This product assures that all high quality, precision dentures can be cured in just three minutes in a household microwave oven. Its unique plastic flask allows for more economical denture production. The product's computer-assisted shade matching assures aesthetically accurate upper and lower dentures, partial dentures, relines and repairs with all NATURE-CRYL system shades.
- 3-Minute microwave curing
- No air bubbles or porosity
- Quick and convenient
- Accurate fit
- Low water absorption
- No staining or color change
- High strength with excellent physical properties
- The 8 natural shades of the NATURE-CRYL system provide a comprehensive range of tissue colors
- Includes 4 of the most popular “pink” shades (characterized with fibers)
- Includes the 3 unique COE-LOR ethnic shades to mimic heavily pigmented oral tissue
- It is also available in a clear shade
"Because acrylic is the foundation for the entire removable case, my choice of acrylic is an important one. NATURE-CRYL has strength I can depend on and shades my doctors are familiar with, offering multiple curing options I appreciate. That's why I use NATURE-CRYL!"
Matrix Dental Laboratory and Consulting
"We use the microwavable clear and pink NATURE-CRYL. These products are beneficial in helping us with production and consistent quality of dentures."
Auburn Dental Center
"GC has developed the highest impact, most color stable, easiest to use and polish, acrylic denture based material we have ever used. Fellow technicians, I love these products!"
Luke Kahng, CDT
LSK121 Oral Prosthetics
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.