GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are 3-dimensional ceramic pastes developed to create color depth and life-like translucency with a single paint on application. Thanks to the "New Formula" (NF), you can really bring your crowns and bridges to life with this dedicated Lustre Paste Set, an optimal match to both "low" and "high" CTE ceramics. The product is available in a ready to use consistency. The GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are based on fine ceramic particles and can be applied in a thicker layer where they exhibit unsurpassed vitality and a very natural glaze to your restorations.
- With an optimal match to both "low" & "high" CTE range, they are compatible to almost all types of dental ceramic
- They are based on fine ceramic particles, allowing a thicker application compared to conventional stains & glazes
- Due to the unique paste medium, it has a fine thixotropic property for easy and exact applications
- They are low fusing, ceramic pastes that do not wear like some stains, glazes, or surface protectants
- Just one dedicated kit for all different indications for the complete GC Initial ceramic range
- Available in a ready to use consistency (1 x Neutral, 1 x Value, 4 x Body Shades, 10 x Enamel Effect Shades)
"GC America never ceases to amaze me. I was very skeptical when receiving the one powder system. Now with hundreds of units completed, there is no Vita shade that we have not been able to master with the addition of GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF. This has given us the ability to produce quality units in a fraction of the amount of time. One powder and luster is better than peanut butter and jelly!"
Posey Dental Lab
"I have been using the GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF kit for a few years now for my CEREC crowns and really like it! The color palette is excellent and gives you a wide variety of options to match teeth. The materials really stay where you place them, so it is easy to characterize with. It has been a very nice addition to my CEREC stain and glaze armamentarium."
Dr. Rich Rosenblatt
"I was shocked at what I could create with GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF. This product has made stain and glaze a true art form!"
Niche Dental Studio
Cherry Hill, NJ
"The new GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF is one of the best dental materials created in the last 10 years. The original version was very nice, but now that it can be used on any ceramic regardless of the CTEs and is dispensed in a jar to increase efficiency, it is a true winner and a "must have" for every lab."
Albert Tassi, CDT
Albert Tassi Dental Studio
“We are consistently impressed by GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF. From the material’s vitality and life-like beauty to the excellent customer service and technical support we receive, it is hands down the best porcelain we have used."
Jamie Stover, Lab Manager
Ziemek Dental Lab
Application Technique: Part 2 with Bill Marais, DTG
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.