G-CEM Capsule is a self-adhesive, resin cement that features an advanced formulation that offers unparalleled self-adhesive properties that seal and protect the tooth. This helps to eliminate sensitivity, whether the prep is moist or dry. This natural complement to the tooth surface means you'll be able to quickly and efficiently handle a variety of restorations with better results, which generates an increase in pleased patients.
- Easy to use
- Strong and versatile
- Two delivery options
- One powerful restoration solution
- The right mix for long-lasting restorations
GC Capsule Elongation Tips
For metal, fiberglass and ceramic posts, please attach a GC Capsule Elongation Tip to the G-CEM Capsule. GC Capsule Elongation Tips allow closer access to the work area. For a limited time only, G-CEM Capsules will include 10 complimentary GC Capsule Elongation Tips. The GC Capsule Elongation Tips are only compatible with G-CEM Capsules.
|2010||The Benchmark: Self-Adhesive Resin Cements. DPR. June 2010.|
|2009||G-CEM: 1-Year Clinical Performance. The
Dental Advisor. June 11, 2009.
Immediate Bonding Effectiveness of Contemporary Composite Cements to Dentin. M. Sarr, A. Mine, J. De Munck, M. Vivan Cardoso, A. Wakhabe Kane, J. Vreven, B. Van Meerbeek, K.L. Van Landuyt. Clin Oaral Invest. August 25, 2009.
Self-Adhesive Resin Cements: A Replacement or an Alternative? CRA Newsletter. Volume 2, Issue 11. November 2009.
Bonding Potential of Self-Adhesive Luting Agents used at Different Temperatures to Lute Composite Onlays. A. Cantoro, C. Goracci, A. Carvalho, I. Coniglio, M. Ferrari. Journal of Dentistry. Journal #37. 454 - 461 (2009).
G-CEM Automix: Editor’s Choice. The Dental Advisor. 2009.
|2008||An Advanced Self-Etching Resin Cement:
Clinical Application. R. Weiner. Dentistry Today. March
Bond Stability of Automix Self-Adhesive Resin Cement, G-CEM Automix, on Ceramics. N. Matsumoto, H. Tokui, H. Yarimizu, H. Nakaseko, T. Sakuma, and S. Akahane. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0423 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Dentin Bond Strength of a New Self-Adhesive Resin Cement. T.D. Nguyen, X. Qian, and D. Tobia. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0442 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Effect of Photocuring vs. Autocuring on Properties of Resin Cements. A.M. Binmafooz and D. Nathanson. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0982 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
SBS of a New Self-Adhesive Cement to Metals and Ceramics. T.T. Nguyen, T.D. Nguyen, X. Qian, and D. Tobia. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0424 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Shear Bond Strength of Self-Adhesive Cements to Enamel and Dentin. P. Kadam, R. Zahed, D. Cakir, B. Preston, L.C. Ramp, and J. Burgess. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0385 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Shear Bond Strength of Self-Adhesive Resin Cements to Dentin. A. Kiremitci, P. Altinci. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0384 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
|2007||Bonding Property of XLC-100, an Experimental
Self-Adhesive Luting Cement. H. Tokui, T. Mori, D.
Ohta, H. Yarimizu, H. Nakaseko and S. Akahane. J Dent Res 86. Special Issue A.
Abstract #1513 (New Orleans, USA). March 2007.
Elastic Moduli of Adhesive Luting Cements. B. Seto, J. Cragun and S.N. White. J Dent Res 86. Special Issue A. Abstract #2626 (New Orleans, USA). March 2007.
Resin Cements – First Look. Reality. Number 188. May 2007.
Overview Self-Adhesive Resin Cements 2007. CRA Newsletter. Vol. 31, Issue 7. July 2007.
Simplifying the Luting Procedure. D. Terry, K. Leinfelder and C. Trajtentberg. Dentistry Today. October 2007.
Erosion of Luting Cements Exposed to Acidic Buffer Solutions. F.I. Kuybulu, C. H. Pameijer, A. Yarat, T. Alcan. Int J or Prosthodontists. Vol. 20, No. 5. (2007).
Evaluation of Physical Properties and Surface Degradation of Self-Adhesive Resin Cements. L. Han, A. Okamoto, M. Fukushima and T. Okiji. Dental Materials. Journal 26 (6): 906-914 (2007).
- Has no HEMA
- Has the lowest linear expansion of any self-adhesive resin cement
- The one step application that sits quickly and cleans up easily is ideal for crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and endodontic posts
- Available in capsules, which are easier to use with automix deliveries
- Has the highest fluoride release capabilities of any self-adhesive resin cement
- The unique hydrophilic chemistry provides a strong seal to all surfaces of the teeth for superb patient comfort
- Chemical and micromechanical bonding to the enamel, dentin, and restoration surface produces enormous bond strength with a fast set time and reliable results; has the highest bond strength to Zirconia (Zr) Restorations
- Low water uptake and reduces the chance of stain uptake for better color stability and resistance to external stains
- A no-compromise result with excellent adhesion that permanently stays in place, whether light-cured or self-cured
- Easy-to-use versatility
- Maximum fluoride release
- Strong dual-cure chemistry
- Powerful adhesive strength
- No risk of post-op sensitivity
- Durability and dimensional stability
- High aesthetic quality and color stability
- Cementation technique for metal, ceramic, fiber posts, cast posts and cores
- Cementation of all types of ceramic, resin, metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- For metal, fiberglass and ceramic posts, attach a GC Elongation Tip to the G-CEM Capsule (GC Elongation Tips allow for closer access to the work area)
|Type of Packaging||50 Capsule Refill||Syringe|
|No. of Shades||4||2|
|Film Thickness (u)||16.7||11.0|
|Working Time (min)||2.15||3.30|
|Set Time (min)||4.45||5.45|
|Optimum Level of Moisture||Moist/Dry||Moist/Dry|
"G-CEM may well be the best combination of versatility and ease of use ever in a crown and
Dr. Edmond R. Hewlett, Associated Professor and Vice-Chair
UCLA School of Dentistry
"G-CEM is as easy to use as conventional glass ionomer cement products with the added
benefit of strong, self-etching resin technology. Clean-up is as easy as flicking away excess
with an explorer."
Dr. Robert Lowe
"G-CEM is an easy-to-use, self-adhesive resin cement. The variety of G-CEM shades and its color
stability allow for nice results with aesthetic all-ceramic restorations."
Dr. Wynn Okuda, Past President AACD
"Cementing crowns with G-CEM is a fast and comfortable experience for my patients and in
most cases, without the need for injections. Regardless of whether the prep is moist or dry,
post-treatment sensitivity has been virtually eliminated."
Dr. William Bennett
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.