G-ænial Bond is a one-step, self-etch 7th generation bonding agent. Its HEMA-free formulation design improves bond strengths. Its easy application makes it the bonding agent of choice.
- 7th generation, one-step self-etch bonding agent
- Improved bond strengths over G-BOND and other leading bonding agents to both enamel and dentin
- Designed specifically for "selective etching" technique to give the professional maximum advantages
- Easy application - 30 seconds from application to finish
- Easy to clean up excess adhesive
- Long-lasting, durable restorations
- Only 30 seconds from application to finish
- Composite resin is not slippery when placed
- Excellent handling characteristics*
- HEMA-free formulation for improved bond strength
- Improves bond strengths to both enamel and dentin*
- Available in kits, refills, and in combination with G-ænial Flowables
- Highest bond strengths to enamel of all leading one-step and two-step self-etch bonding agents*
*Data on file
IADR 2011, G-ænial Bond: Bond Strengths
|Shear Bond Strengths in Self-Etch mode:|
|To Enamel||Over 31 MPa|
|To Dentin||Over 27 MPa|
|30 seconds from application time to light-cure|
|Bonding Layer Thickness:|
|Less than 10 µM|
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.