Polysulfide Impression Material
OMNIFLEX is an all-purpose, rubber base impression material for crowns, bridges, inlays and temporary denture relines. This product is the perfect single-mix, rubber base.
- Saves time
- Simplifies ordering
- Enhanced patient acceptance
- Easy to remove from stone cast
- Resists tearing in deep undercuts
- "Snap" set in the mouth does not stain
- Suitable for a wide range of impression techniques
Research & Physical Properties
- Mint flavor
- Available in:
- Regular (3 1/2 minute work time and 4 minute set)
- Fast Set (2 1/2 minute work time and 3 minute set)
- High elasticity
- Blue-green color
- Excellent tear strength
- Patented, copper catalyst system
- Unique, single-mix consistency is suitable for the syringe and tray
- Mixing Time – 30"
- Working Time – Approximately 2'30"
- Setting Time – 3'00"
BUY IT NOW!
Contains: One base (90 mL).
Contains: Quantity of 36 bases (90 mL each) and 36 catalysts (45 mL each).
Contains: One catalyst (45 mL).
Contains: One base (90 mL), 1 catalyst (45 mL) and 1 adhesive (15 mL).
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.