Building on the legacy GC FujiCEM® 2, new GC FujiCEM® Evolve takes the luting process to the next level!
- Superior bond strength to zirconia than a leading competitor*
- New tack-cure feature reduces cleanup time to seconds
- High radiopacity for easy visualization
- Ideal for cementation of zirconia, PFM and lithium disilicate restorations
- Rechargable fluoride release
- Moisture tolerance
Glass ionomer advantages
Moisture tolerant – no need for rubber dam
Technique tolerant with no need for primer
Tack-cure ability with good working time (2’15) and fast setting (4’30)
Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
Tack cure (3 seconds) for easy excess removal
GC FujiCEM® Evolve is especially indicated for:
High strength ceramic (zirconia and lithium disilicate) crowns and bridges.
Metal and porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crowns and bridges.