GC Initial IQ - One Body, Press-over-Zircon (POZ) is a feldspar-based ceramic that demonstrates outstanding life-like aesthetics and merges both the pressable and CAD/CAM technologies. This product is part of a new concept of pre-blended effect ingots in combination with the 3-dimensional Lustre Pastes, which exhibits vitality and a natural glaze in one bake. This new development is standardized, compact and easy to use. By using this unique "One Body Concept," you are making better use of your time and can now enjoy the benefits of higher accuracy, fewer remakes and optimized productivity without sacrificing customer service or quality. GC America encourages everyone to introduce GC Initial IQ – One Body Press-over-Zircon in your lab to maximize your existing resources and get a higher revenue from your dental business.
- Consistency and predictability in quality of work
- Full contour waxing is now easy to learn and use, thanks to the wide range of prefab wax veneer systems on the market
- All ceramic marginal integrity; just wax the margin and press
- The unique preblended ingots offer repeatability in shades; less remakes
- Life-like translucency and color deepness are easily created by applying ready to use, IQ Lustre Pastes, newly developed 3-dimensional ceramics which can be applied in a thicker layer
- Profitability; do more with what you have
- Initial IQ (Intelligence Quintessence) has a clever and compact summary of materials:
- Standard opaques from the GC Initial MC set
- Only 7 dentin and 3 bleach ingots to cover all 16 shades of the Vitapan Classical shade guide
- GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes can be used for both systems
- The One Body Concept offers a simplified and condensed process, which optimizes your waxer's output and lowering the costs of training ceramists
- Lustre Paste Features:
- Initial IQ Lustre Pastes are compatible to the Press-over-Metal technique as well as to the Press-over-Zircon technique
- Initial IQ Lustre Pastes are based on fine ceramic particles, allowing a thicker application for outstanding, 3-dimensional results in one firing
- Due to the unique paste medium, it has a fine thixotropic property for easy and exact applications
- The product is available in ready to use syringes (1 x Neutral, 4 x Body Shades, 7 x Enamel Effect Shades)
"For the first time, with these innovative products, we can effortlessly adjust our porcelain technique concepts and, in the process, get maximum quality and profit. Fellow Technicians: I love these products!"
Luke Kahng, CDT
LSK121 Oral Prosthetics
"We have used the GC Initial IQ Press system for metal and zirconia since its introduction. Layering of multiple porcelains in the past was our only choice of developing the natural look that we all want to achieve. The time spent to add these additional layers has kept us from being productive and competitive. You can now press, then apply GC Initial IQ Lustre Paste NF along with body colors and special effects colors to now duplicate the natural tooth. To create restorations that have depth, intense colors where needed. Accentuated cusps, various ridges and shades are consistently easy to achieve. Now you too can reproduce the natural tooth with the GC Initial IQ Press system by GC."
Tim Tyndall, CDT, (Ceramics for 35 yrs)
"I initially began using GC Initial MC for high end cosmetic cases where the doctor chose to go with a conventional PFM. I had no idea that it would increase my production and improve the accuracy of my ceramists and myself. The GC Initial MC ceramic layering technique is laid out extremely well and I can really appreciate the depth of this kit. My doctors immediately noticed the difference in esthetics while I watched production increase. I was so thrilled with this product that I have since tried GC FUJIROCK, GC Initial IQ Press, GC Initial IQ Layering and the entire line of GC Initial MC ceramics with tremendous success. I highly recommend this ceramic to anyone looking to improve the quality and production of their laboratory."
"Niche Dental Studio is proud to say that we are working with GC America Porcelain. After working with many porcelain systems over the years we believe that GC offers the best overall product line. From GC Initial MC to GC Initial IQ Press, we believe that this is the best porcelain system on the market, offering the best restorations for our patients and doctors."
Niche Dental Studio
Cherry Hill, NJ
“We are consistently impressed by GC Initial IQ Press porcelain. From the material’s vitality and life-like beauty to the excellent customer service and technical support we receive, it is hands down the best porcelain we have used."
Jamie Stover, Lab Manager
Ziemek Dental Lab
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.