GC Initial LiSi Press is a high-strength lithium disilicate ingot with proprietary HDM (High Density Micronization) technology that equally disperses micro-crystals—rather than traditional larger-size crystals—to fill the entire glass matrix, resulting in excellent physical properties and aesthetics. It has a biaxial flexural strength of >500MPa and virtually no reaction layer when divested. The material is wear resistant, stable after multiple firings and optimized for use with GC Initial® LiSi veneering ceramic and GC Initial® IQ Lustre Pastes NF.
- Occlusal veneers
- Thin veneers
- Crowns in the anterior and posterior region
- 3-unit bridges in the anterior region
- 3-unit bridges in the premolar region up to the second premolar as most lateral unit
- Crown or splinted crown on top of an implant abutment
- 3-unit bridges up to the second premolar placed on top of an implant abutment
Podcast with Dr. Cone
Click here to listen to the podcast provided by DenTrek/Viva Learning!
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.