- Strong and durable
- One simple build-up technique
- System comes with preparation forms
- Can be easily polished to a beautiful, natural gloss
- Suitable for posterior high-wear, high-pressure restorations that are prone to chipping or cracking
- GRADIA's brightness and color transmission are much closer to natural dentin than other hard resin materials
- Its internal structure consists of reinforced bonds between an organic/inorganic filler and a lightly-filled matrix resin which together impart a very high mechanical strength while being 'gentle' on opposing teeth
|Product||GRADIA®||Product A||Product B|
|Flexural Strength (MPa)||124||123||172|
|Flexural Modulus (MPa)||6.92||9.13||11.50|
|Flexural Energy (MPa)||1.50||1.13||1.52|
|Occlusal Wear vs. Alloy (μm)||4.0||6.8||7.5|
"I have used the GRADIA indirect composite system from GC since 2004. I have used many indirect composites in the past and found the GRADIA material to be by far a superior material. It has life-like characteristics and superior chameleon effect. The system is very easy to learn and does not require long curing times. It offers every shade, translucency, modifier, etc. that could be found in advanced porcelain systems. I highly recommend GRADIA as a indirect restorative material."
Des Plaines, IL
"GRADIA exhibits an incredible pallet of colors for creating rich, vital tissue augmentation on reconstruction cases. The comprehensive system of opaque and translucent effects offer endless possibilities in replicating nature. GRADIA also exhibits the strength, bond and finish characteristics that I demand for a long lasting functional restoration."
"GRADIA is the best all around pink material period! It is my go to choice for Hybrid and full mouth cases involving tissue restoring. It possesses the life-like simulation my patients demand and the versatility and ease of use I demand at the bench!"
Niche Dental Studio
Cherry Hill, NJ
"GRADIA is the best indirect composite system we have ever worked with. We use it for inlays, onlays, single units and for large implant cases. The GC METALPRIMER ll creates the best bond to metal substructures that have insured success for our GRADIA bonded to metal. With such a vast range of shades, translucent materials and characterization material, GRADIA has all the possibilities of ceramic."
Stan Chzanowski, CDT
S&E Dental Studio
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.