NATURE-CRYL HI-20ET is a high impact denture resin’s innovative polymer chemistry that allows extended working time and a 20-minute boiling water cure. This product permits computer-assisted shade matching, which provides aesthetically accurate upper and lower dentures, partial dentures, relines and repairs with all NATURE-CRYL system shades.
- High impact strength
- Resists breakage
- Easily finished and polished
- Accurate fit
- 20-Minute cure
- Denture sections (up to 8.5mm) can be processed without exothermic porosity
- Can also be processed using the conventional 2-hour or overnight curing cycles
- Extended working time
- 1 to 1.5 hours at room temperature
- Can be kept overnight if refrigerated
- Suitable for injection techniques
- The 7 natural shades of the NATURE-CRYL system provide a comprehensive range of
- Includes 4 of the most popular “pink” shades (characterized with fibers)
- Includes the 3 unique COE-LOR ethnic shades to mimic heavily pigmented oral tissue
"Because acrylic is the foundation for the entire removable case, my choice of acrylic is an important one. NATURE-CRYL has strength I can depend on and shades my doctors are familiar with, offering multiple curing options I appreciate. That's why I use NATURE-CRYLl!"
Matrix Dental Laboratory and Consulting
"We've been using NATURE-CRYL HI-20 ET for several years, and in our opinion there is not a better material that we've tried as far as ease of mixing, working time, finishing and polishing. Bottom line, it just makes a beautiful denture. We conventionally pack our dentures, and have always done so, and no company has made a material that is more consistent than the NATURE-CRYL HI-20 ET when it comes to how we process.
Also, although rare, if a crack does happen to occur, the NATURE-CRYL is the only acrylic we've tried that when using the repair material (NATURE-CRYL POUR) you cannot tell where the repair is. The blend and color are a perfect match."
Joe Minton & Bobby Welborn
Quality Removable Prosthetics
"GC has developed the highest impact, most color stable, easiest to use and polish, acrylic denture based material we have ever used. Fellow technicians, I love these products!"
Luke Kahng, CDT
LSK121 Oral Prosthetics
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.