G-CEM LinkAce has been optimized to provide a simple solution for the most common challenges clinicians face during indirect restorative procedures.
- Optimal Self-cure Mode
- Through a new innovative initiator system (chemical), G-CEM LinkAce offers the highest polymerization in self-cure mode
- High Bond Durability in One Step
- The proprietary phosphate monomers of G-CEM LinkAce provide a high bond durability to Zirconia restorations that actually increases over time, a challenging achievement in one step
- Exceptional Color Stability
- G-CEM LinkAce shows very low water sorption and is HEMA-free, delivering exceptional color stability, making it the ideal cement selection for all-ceramic and lithium disilicate crowns
- Unsurpassed Wear Resistance
- Small homogeneously distributed particles give peace of mind when luting CAD/CAM and metal-free restorations
- Easy Excess Cement Removal
- Excess cement is easily removed in one piece after only a 1-2 second tack cure
- Effortless Delivery System and Packaging
- Delivered in double-barrel automix syringe, G-CEM LinkAce is designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, metal and composite indirect restorations
- Automix tips for endodontic procedures are now included in every package
- In addition to A2 and translucent, shade selection has expanded to include an opaque (AO3) and bleach (BO1)
|2010||The Benchmark: Self-Adhesive Resin Cements. DPR. June 2010.|
|2009||G-CEM: 1-Year Clinical Performance. The
Dental Advisor. June 11, 2009.
Immediate Bonding Effectiveness of Contemporary Composite Cements to Dentin. M. Sarr, A. Mine, J. De Munck, M. Vivan Cardoso, A. Wakhabe Kane, J. Vreven, B. Van Meerbeek, K.L. Van Landuyt. Clin Oaral Invest. August 25, 2009.
Self-Adhesive Resin Cements: A Replacement or an Alternative? CRA Newsletter. Volume 2, Issue 11. November 2009.
Bonding Potential of Self-Adhesive Luting Agents used at Different Temperatures to Lute Composite Onlays. A. Cantoro, C. Goracci, A. Carvalho, I. Coniglio, M. Ferrari. Journal of Dentistry. Journal #37. 454 - 461 (2009).
G-CEM Automix: Editor’s Choice. The Dental Advisor. 2009.
|2008||An Advanced Self-Etching Resin Cement:
Clinical Application. R. Weiner. Dentistry Today. March
Bond Stability of Automix Self-Adhesive Resin Cement, G-CEM Automix, on Ceramics. N. Matsumoto, H. Tokui, H. Yarimizu, H. Nakaseko, T. Sakuma, and S. Akahane. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0423 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Dentin Bond Strength of a New Self-Adhesive Resin Cement. T.D. Nguyen, X. Qian, and D. Tobia. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0442 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Effect of Photocuring vs. Autocuring on Properties of Resin Cements. A.M. Binmafooz and D. Nathanson. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0982 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
SBS of a New Self-Adhesive Cement to Metals and Ceramics. T.T. Nguyen, T.D. Nguyen, X. Qian, and D. Tobia. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0424 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Shear Bond Strength of Self-Adhesive Cements to Enamel and Dentin. P. Kadam, R. Zahed, D. Cakir, B. Preston, L.C. Ramp, and J. Burgess. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0385 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
Shear Bond Strength of Self-Adhesive Resin Cements to Dentin. A. Kiremitci, P. Altinci. J Dent Res 87. Special Issue B. Abstract #0384 (Toronto, Canada). July 2008.
|2007||Bonding Property of XLC-100, an Experimental
Self-Adhesive Luting Cement. H. Tokui, T. Mori, D.
Ohta, H. Yarimizu, H. Nakaseko and S. Akahane. J Dent Res 86. Special Issue A.
Abstract #1513 (New Orleans, USA). March 2007.
Elastic Moduli of Adhesive Luting Cements. B. Seto, J. Cragun and S.N. White. J Dent Res 86. Special Issue A. Abstract #2626 (New Orleans, USA). March 2007.
Resin Cements – First Look. Reality. Number 188. May 2007.
Overview Self-Adhesive Resin Cements 2007. CRA Newsletter. Vol. 31, Issue 7. July 2007.
Simplifying the Luting Procedure. D. Terry, K. Leinfelder and C. Trajtentberg. Dentistry Today. October 2007.
Erosion of Luting Cements Exposed to Acidic Buffer Solutions. F.I. Kuybulu, C. H. Pameijer, A. Yarat, T. Alcan. Int J or Prosthodontists. Vol. 20, No. 5. (2007).
Evaluation of Physical Properties and Surface Degradation of Self-Adhesive Resin Cements. L. Han, A. Okamoto, M. Fukushima and T. Okiji. Dental Materials. Journal 26 (6): 906-914 (2007).
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.