Traditionally, glass ionomer restoratives require either trituration or hand mixing. With decline of amalgam use, many dental offices do not keep capsule mixers. Also, hand mixing incorporates air bubbles which may negatively impact the physical properties.
Introducing GC Fuji Automix LC, a radiopaque resin-reinforced glass ionomer available in automix delivery. It comes with an ergonomic dispenser which allows precise placement into the preparation. The bioactive material allows for a high, rechargeable fluoride release. The material exhibits excellent bond strength because it forms a chemical bond to tooth, even in presence of saliva. The small filler particles in the material allows superb polishability and excellent esthetics. This product is ideal for restoration of primary teeth, permanent class III and V restorations, core build up and as a base or liner under composite restorations.
- Easy dispensing into cavity with ergonomic dispenser
- Bioactive material with high fluoride release
- Rechargeable fluoride release
- No need for etchant and adhesive resulting in less steps
- High bond strength even in the presence of saliva
- Excellent esthetics and polishability
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
Podcast with Dr. Maragliano-Muniz
Click here to listen to the podcast provided by DenTrek/Viva Learning!
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.