- Outstanding aesthetics
- 10 Vita2 shades
- Excellent translucency
- Continual rechargeable fluoride release
- Strengthens tooth structure
- Secondary decay almost 10 times more fluoride release than compomers3
- Easy procedure
- Reduced chair time
- Fewer steps than composites
- Clinically proven
- Clinically insoluble
- Biocompatible and radiopaque
- Tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion
- After two years: 100% retention, no sensitivity, no evidence of secondary caries and no change in surface luster 1
- Triple Cure Properties
- Strong bond to tooth
- 2 phases of self-curing:
- Resin mechanical adhesion
- Glass ionomer chemical bond
- Helps prevent microleakage
- Seals and protects restoration
- No undercuts, primers or bonding agents are required
- Chemical cure, light-curing provides immediate strength and allows immediate finishing
1 Clinical Evaluation of GC Fuji II LC in Class V Restorations (Two Year Report),
Alan A. Boghosian, D.D.S., Northwestern University, March 1996.
2 Vita is a trademark of Vita Zahnfabrik.
3 From published data.
|Tap capsule on a flat surface to fluff the powder.|
|Activate the capsule by depressing the button on the bottom.|
|Place the capsule in a high speed amalgamator and triturate for
|Place capsule in applier for delivery.|
|Select the desired shade; 10 shades to choose.|
|Perform cavity prep in the usual manner; then clean with pumice and water, rinse thoroughly and remove excess moisture. Do NOT dry tooth.|
|Apply CAVITY CONDITIONER (10 seconds) then rinse thoroughly and remove excess moisture. Do NOT dry tooth.|
|Apply mixed GC Fuji II LC to cavity preparation. A simple method is to slightly overfill the restoration, light-cure, then trim and finish.|
|Form contour with hand instrument. A celluloid strip or clear matrix strip may be used to fashion the contour. Remove after light-curing.|
|Light-cure for 20 seconds (layering is recommended if over 2 mm).|
|Finish under water spray using a diamond, 30-bladed bur, or silicone point and finishing paste. GC METAL STRIPS and EPITEX Finishing Strips are recommended for interproximal finishing.|
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.