GRADIA DIRECT Flo is a light-cured, highly flowable composite. Designed to be used in combination with GRADIA DIRECT, its physical properties, flow characteristics and direct application make this material ideal as a liner under composite restorations. GRADIA DIRECT Flo’s non-sticky formula shapes perfectly to cavity wall, making it easy to handle.
- Use as a sealant
- High polishability
- Use for tunnel preps
- Use as a liner or base
- High flow characteristics
- Use to block out undercuts
- Use to restore imperfections
- Flows easily for use as a liner or base
- Silica filled with average particle sizes of 0.7 microns
- A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A03 (Opaque Dentin), CV (Cervical Shade), BW (Bleach White)
- Flows quickly to place as a sealant when used with G-BOND™, the revolutionary one component, one coat, self-etch bonding agent
- Fluoro-alumino silicate glass fillers releases fluoride ions improving the resistance of teeth to acidic attack and prevents secondary decay
Contact GC America for contributing doctor’s information.
- Very low viscosity
- Filled composite resin
- Available in seven shades
- Fluoride (fluoro-alumino silicate glass filler)
IADR Abstract - Bond Strength of Repaired Filling Materials Using Different Repair Procedures
|3-Point Bending Strength (@ 24 hours)||149 MPa (6)|
|Consistency: 4 gf (@ 90 seconds)||35.5 mm|
|Depth of Cure||3.7 mm|
|Solubility-Distilled Water||1.5 µg/mm3 (0.2)|
|Surface Hardness Strength (@ 24 hours)||323 VHN: MPa (7)|
|Surface Roughness||0.16 µm|
|Water Sorption||24.7 µg/mm3 (0.4)|
|Working Time under Dental Light||1 minute, 10 seconds|
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.