GRADIA DIRECT LoFlo is a light-cured, high viscosity flowable microfilled hybrid composite for simple restorations. GRADIA DIRECT LoFlo has 55% lower shrinkage than the leading flowable composite on the market, yet wears like a universal composite. This is a low shrinking, highly wear-resistant composite with ideal flow characteristics for final placement.
- Very low shrinkage minimizes contraction stress
- High Density Radiopaque (HDR) pre-polymerized fillers increase durability, polishability and radiopacity
- Contains fluoro-alumino-silicate glass
- Won't slump during placement, yet moves easily with an instrument or brush
- Low wear
- Use as a sealant
- High polishability
- Use for tunnel preps
- Use as a liner or base
- Use to block out undercuts
- Use to restore imperfections
- Reduces the risk of contraction stress and micro-leakage
- Remains where you place it, but can easily be manipulated
- Adapts easily into dentin and enamel walls without slumping
- Easy to use with the brush or instrument of your choice; it easily goes wherever you direct it
- Fluoride releasing ions improve the resistance of teeth to acidic attack, which prevents secondary decay
- Very low shrinkage; about 3%
- Contains fluoro-alumino silicate glass filler
- Contains high density radiopaque (HDR) pre-polymerized fillers, multiple particle sizes and nanofillers
*Courtesy of GC Corporation R&D
All non-GRADIA DIRECT Flo/LoFlo brand names are not trademarks of GC America
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.