GC Fuji TRIAGE™ EP is the revolutionary glass ionomer sealant with ‘Extra Protection’ incorporating RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) technology! It is fantastic at keeping young patients' teeth cavity-free. There is no isolation or bonding agent required. It works in a moist field. With this product, you'll never have to worry about sealing over immature enamel or non-cavitated lesions. The self-bonding, high fluoride releasing GC Fuji TRIAGE™ EP creates a strong, acid-resistant fused layer.
- GC Fuji TRIAGE™ EP for maximum protection with fluoride, calcium and phosphate (3% RECALDENT™)
- Seals and protects occlusal and exposed root surfaces
- Helps solve the problem of compliance
- Six times more fluoride than any other sealant
- Releases fluoride for up to 24 months to help prevent decay from acid and bacteria
- Inhibits biofilm formation
- Helps prevent decay from acid and bacteria
Please complete the Shopping Cart and Customer Information Forms to submit your order.
An Inside Sales Representative from GC America will contact you to confirm your free goods.